Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Update

Korbyn is back to every 10 days chemo. He will be having chemo, with LP chemo as well on Halloween. The hard reality of childhood cancer is taking away normalcy from a child's life as cancer becomes the new normal. Trick or treating will not happen for korbyn this year, he will probably be too sick. It sucks. We have a few awesome friends who are reverse trick or treating to korbyn. Trying to bring smiles to a little guy fighting a big battle.

I want to say a special thank you to charity, and her amazing friends who delivered preschool supplies to us, for Korbyns preschool. The kindness is appreciated more than you know, and when he feels up to it, he loves mommy and me preschool. He loves "homework" as well.

1 comment:

  1. so happy you have local people who can support you over there. I so wish I would live closer so I could support you more. I send you the biggest hugs my friend. lots of love :)

    ReplyDelete