Saturday, April 13, 2013

As I sit here tonight watching my little boy sleep, harsh realities of life circle in. His hair is coming out in clumps now, when do I breakdown and shave it entirely? He was born with a full head of hair, and has always had gorgeous thick wavy hair. I try to explain to him that Samson got strength from hair, and his good guys need his hair to give them strength, but what 3 year old has read the bible? That appears to be the story giving this mommy strength instead. I don't fully understand why my preciou little boy is being asked to endure this trial, but I take strength in his bravery. The road is long, and the journey is hard, but the strength of a wee little 3 year old, will teach me that when the deck is stacked against us, just play a different game. Korbyn is my strength right now. He can do anything he is being asked to do, and I just need to love and trust in the willpower of a toddler. I won't give up on us, even when the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I won't give up, won't give up on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment