Wednesday, May 8, 2013

http://www.active.com/running/salt-lake-city-ut/fighting-all-bad-ninjas-5k-run-2013

Today we want to say thank you to some wonderful people who through their kindness and hearts are reaching out to help our adorable ninja warrior.
Words can't describe the gratitude we feel in our hearts.

I pray that no one had to be in this place, but grateful for those who are willing, and wanting to help.
My eyes are so full of tears this evening, in gratitude for wonderful people who are there in your time of need.
Through whatever trials lie ahead, and hard times, through this experience. I know down the road in the years to come. I will be there to help others in their time of need.
Of all of the things, I have to strengthen through all this, one for sure is my stomach, chemo makes you pukey, and 3 yr olds with ouchy legs, have a hard time running to the potty. And we haven't had lasagne for dinner since, that....umm... Wonderful evening.

Korbyn has taught me so much this past month, about life, strength, bravery, and courage, but most of all he has taught me about love. The love I have for my children, though most of the time mama bearish, has never had me down on my knees in prayer to the heavens, more so than this past couple months.

Thank you, for all the wonderful people showing some lovin for the korbster man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment