Monday, July 15, 2013

giving back

we have a unique opportunity to give back. we met a wonderful woman saturday at the yard sale, who works with a non profit, and gives to underprivileged children provides light to them at christmas time, etc.
I saved all of the nicer looking books in my garage, for her to go through, in an effort to maybe pour sunshine into smothers soul during their hard time.
we understand what it feels like to be in need of a hand. and I am truly a believer in people helping people, and the world needs more of it.
I am not sure who, if anyone reads this blog, but for those of you that do, for the month of september because that's childhood cancer awareness month, I challenge all of you to pay it forward. someway somehow. it doesn't have to be big, it can be something like paying for the food at a restaurant for someone else. mowing someone elses lawn, etc. you never know if your random act of kindness will be just what a struggling soul needs at that time.

love, and prayers
michelle

1 comment:

  1. I´m reading your blog and I will do a random act of kindness, whenever I can...I will try to do one especially in september for Korbyn and Landon

    ReplyDelete