Saturday, July 6, 2013

who wants to email me pictures from the wonderful run today? please..
nolipsnicerack@gmail.com

again my heart is so overcome from the love for my brave ninja fighter. i don't even know where to begin saying thank you. my life was forever changed 3.5 months ago, and seeing the love everyone has for my little boy, fighting with more bravery than i can fathom, is overwhelming and awesome, and my love for each of you is beyond words.

you all showed me today, that love comes in many ways, and through the hard times there are angels among us, that truly come to us in our darkest hours.

its not easy for me understand why my brave boy was chosen for this path, but i know now, God won't let us go through trials to hard for us to handle. with continued love, and support through this journey, we will be stronger for having gone through it.
" a child shall lead them."

thank you for the reassurance that we are not alone in the battle against the bad ninjas.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, thank you for letting us participate in this race to help your family! I may have missed it, but are the times going to be available anywhere online?

    ReplyDelete