Thursday, July 18, 2013

jason mraz blaring some korbyn rally song.
I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough.

here we go. 3 pushes of the hdmtx. some iv zofran to combat nausea.
we got this ninja fighter. my sons battle is my battle.
some people never meet their hero, I gave birth to mine.
korbyn continues to amaze me with his courage and bravery every day. at 3 years old he is being put the test more than I can fathom, with all of the courage and bravery of the strongest warriors.
he shows me daily what it truly means to be brave.
he is a strong warrior like grandpa, and he will beat cancer like his grandma.

lets talk reality for a moment. we all have our sob stories. but did you know the cost if treating pediatric cancer with insurance is almost 1000 a month? but you have to do it, you need your kids in your life.

I am a pediatric cancer advocate, because kids should never fight alone, and I need my son in my life. my children are my life.

time for a michelle twist to bring humor and positive spin. thank god they can't repo chemo.

1 comment:

  1. You are one of the strongest women I know and I know in my heart that Korbyn will win this battle. You can do it my friend and you will. God bless you my friend and your whole family. May he send his angels down to you to give you comfort at this hard and rocky road ahead. Please know you are not alone and that you are loved. I send you the biggest hugs and positive thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete