Tuesday, July 16, 2013

they power of prayer and love, amazes me sometimes. and the prayers for my little warrior bring tears to my eyes, knowing he has friends worldwide rooting for him, from Germany, to China, to Canada etc.
I am so amazed at the love and crusaders who are sending prayers, and good thoughts for victory for my child.
together many people can do wonderful things.
trying to relax today, before getting set for the next installment of treatment. we have blood work tomorrow hospital thursday, hopefully just thursday. no more unscheduled appearances up there. we have an actual home, that I would rather hang out at :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy and honoured to root for Korbyn from here. He is a wonderful child and a brave little Ninja-fighter. Michelle, you made this all happen by telling the world about your son and family. I keep praying for you all daily and I will always be there. In forever lasting friendship. Maria :)

    ReplyDelete