Sunday, June 23, 2013

From the heart

This is Michelle, I just didn't log clay out

At. 11:30 last night out of no where I decided to go to church today.
Now those that know me, know this is not normally a decision I would make the night before, especially knowing korbyns numbers are not great, and I don't want him getting sick.
But we did it, leary of the stares from ingnorant people as this child wears his mask, for his health and safety. To my surprise, they were all so kind, and loving. And understanding that this took so much courage for us to be there.
The genuine look in their eyes, at my personal hell, and feeling like somebody maybe finally knows, how hard on so many levels this is for us right now.
Emotionally, socially, financially etc.
When Korbyn was diagnosed the hospital strongly suggested one of us stay home with Korbyn, I was making more money, but Clayton carried the insurance. Decision made, I leave work, to take care of my children.
We cut our monthly income in half, and quadrupled the monthly expenses. Not going to lie, we are scared.
But seeing the love, and concern in our neighbors eyes, for this ninja warrior, and their encouragement to him to keep fighting little guy, my thoughts, and fears, to an extent were settled, and I realized again like the slightly altered interior of korbyns wrist bands says, God can't fail.

1 comment: