Wednesday, June 19, 2013

sibling lovealry

korbyn had another rough night, I should have bought stock in rockstar, living on a prayer and energy drinks.

my heart was shattering last night, at the fear in korbyns older sisters voice, watching her little brother be so very Ill.
she was crying out about korbyn, and asking if he has to go in an ambulance, she was so scared. after cleaning him up, and getting him settled in bed, all I could do was cry, as I tried to comfort her. it brought it full circle, that cancer doesn't just affect the little ninja warriors, it affects those around them, so deeply. at 5 years old korbyns sister asked me last night if he was going to die, and be with God. of course I told her no, no, I won't let him. I tried to reassure her, the medicine that helps korbyn get rid of the bad ninjas, makes him not feel so good.
my heart hurt seeing the both of them in so much pain, physically, and emotionally.

they are best friends, and fight like cats and dogs, but they always seem to take care of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment