Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My thoughts, when someone flings their negative energy and thoughts towards a brave child, who is fighting with more bravery than a lot of understand, it is only because they are threatened by the strength, courage, and bravery of the child. It is because they see their own weaknesses and cowardess.
Children who are fighting cancer teach those around them what brave really is.
To our fellow cancer warriors, we applaud your courage in times of hurt.
I know my own ninja warrior has shown me over the past 13 weeks that even at 3 years old when the fight sometimes seems to much, that he can brave up, and fight on, and as a parent the strength of this little warrior, comforts me, because i know he is in it, to win it.
Stay strong, stay brave, stay courageous.

i am trying to emotionally prepare myself for thursday. The high dose mtx. Makes korbyn so sick and miserable, and as a mommy knowing its coming; i start preparing my psychy in advance. To be able to see my child hurting, knowing all i can be is a cuddle buddy. Knowing i cant take that away from him. Knowing i want to, but thats not Gods way.

I dont really expect people to fully understand the pain i feel in my heart, as my child endures far more than any child ever should. I know everything happens for a reason. I know when Korbyn beats cancers blasts, we will be there to bring strength and hope to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment