Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Korbyn update time

We tell korbyns platelet counts have dropped, his legs are solid red bruising, we are hoping his counts are all lowering so we can get the inevitable transfusion friday prior to chemo, spinal tap, and bone marrow aspiration. If the counts aren't all low enough we get delayed in treatment again. I know the neutrophils, and platelets are low, my fear is in the hematocrits, being borderline, and that's our delay.
We are thankful for all your prayers, I believe they help keep little warrior strong. And we love, and appreciate them.
People keep telling me I'm a very strong woman, I don't know sometimes. God must have more faith in my strength than I do. I know I've mentioned it before but korbyns older sister is on the autism spectrum, god must have some serious faith in my ability as mommy, to trust me with 2 wonderful kids, with challenges.
Keep the faith, and keep holding on. No blood work today, mama bear out... For now. It's pool time.

No comments:

Post a Comment